I tried option #1 and am not getting the error anymore. I will try to do some more testing, but I probably won’t get much chance until after Christmas now.
Ok, I went a little further and it can’t find the serial port. But device manager shows a USB Serial (UBW based) com port on Com3. So not sure what I need to do to tell it to look there. The MB has a Com port (COM1) which is also showing. I will do some more testing and look on the forums for tips on this issue. But at least the main issue is fixed.
And the problem with having to specify the body html tags still exists and edit not saving (unless I use html mode)…. But I can live with those.
Thanks again for all the help!