Re: vertical operation

Home Evil Mad Scientist Forums WaterColorBot vertical operation Re: vertical operation


Look into “polargraphs”, especially if you’ve previously seen a drawing robot drawing on a vertical surface and that’s what you are interested in.  Indeed, if you search that name, polargraph, you’ll quickly find Sandy Noble’s site over in the UK.  On Sandy’s main page look to the right hand side of the page where he has assorted links under three broad categories.  The third category is “DRAWING MACHINES” where you will find links to other vertical plotting machines.  (Sandy sells his through his website. Works quite well.)