Re: Pen ‘pooling’

Home Evil Mad Scientist Forums AxiDraw Pen ‘pooling’ Re: Pen ‘pooling’

Windell Oskay

I’m not sure which screws you are referring to. Is there any chance you mean the two screws that hold the vertical rail clamp (the silver-colored aluminum piece with the two narrow-diameter vertical shafts) to the Y Tie Block (the black-colored aluminum piece that has the two Y shafts, and a ball bearing beneath it)?