I thought that too, so i tried a couple different ways to lower memory use (even though i have 16 gigs mostly unused). I tried using a smaller image but got the same problem. I tried setting the default image to generate with less ( i played with some ranges) stipples and then load a new image. I tried pausing the program before loading. Nothing seems to work, its super weird. The oddest thing is that some images im testing with are images that just yesterday worked perfect (i even got two of them onto golf balls). Im going to try the images later on a different machine but i dont want to break that one too. Unless the programmers use learning machine algorithms i have no idea why this is only just now happening.