HersheyText Addon Inkscape

Home Evil Mad Scientist Forums AxiDraw HersheyText Addon Inkscape

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    maccadon
    Participant

Hi,

I’m interested in the Axidraw to write “handwritten” cards to my customers. I have a couple of questions that i would like to have answered before the i place the order.
    1. Single line fonts
    I downloaded the HersheyText addon for inkscape. It works but it seems to only work with one line at a time. Is it possible to copy and pasty the complete text in the addon and have it automaticly in the same format with linebreaks/enter?
    Right now if i past a complete letter it puts everything in one line. It takes a long time to copy a letter sentence for sentence.
    2. Normal fonts Preview
    Do you have an preview of a normale fonts that is written with a fountainpen? 
    Thanks in advance for the time taken to answer my questions.
    Kind regards,
    Rene

Windell Oskay
    Keymaster

We are working on a new extension that is able to convert paragraph text into single stroke text, in the Hershey Text style, with a limited set of fonts. However, since it is using different fonts, there will never be an exact layout match. (Linebreaks/enter can be used to help out with this, of course.)

We do have several examples of regular fonts written with fountain pen on the AxiDraw product page.
    maccadon
    Participant

Ok, sounds good. Do you have an eta? 

Is this written with a single stroke text or a normal font?
    Lenore Edman
    Keymaster

The invitation is made with traditional outline fonts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.