Linux Eggbot errors

Home Evil Mad Scientist Forums Egg-Bot Linux Eggbot errors

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    blinkypoet
    Participant

I’m running Inkscape 1.0 on Ubuntu.
    I haven’t figured out how to update the Firmware yet- mphidflash may be uninstallable, according to my research.
    When I attempt to do anything with the ostrich egg bot, I get this kind of thing:

eggbot.py:53: DeprecationWarning: Effect.OptionParser or optparse has been deprecated and replaced with argparser.You must change self.OptionParser.add_option to self.arg_parser.add_argument; the arguments are similar.
    self.OptionParser.add_option(“–smoothness”,
    eggbot.py:57: DeprecationWarning: Effect.OptionParser or optparse has been deprecated and replaced with argparser.You must change self.OptionParser.add_option to self.arg_parser.add_argument; the arguments are similar.
    self.OptionParser.add_option(“–returnToHome”,
    eggbot.py:61: DeprecationWarning: Effect.OptionParser or optparse has been deprecated and replaced with argparser.You must change self.OptionParser.add_option to self.arg_parser.add_argument; the arguments are similar. ……..

Suggestions are welcome :)

Windell Oskay
    Keymaster

The errors indicate that you are using the EggBot extensions for Inkscape 0.9, but are running Inkscape 1.0.

If you’re running Inkscape 1.0, I suggest that you use the extensions for 1.0.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Linux Eggbot errors’ is closed to new replies.