[note: apologies for duplicating an email already sent to EMS a few days ago, but I really miss my WCB working!]
I’ve been getting on well with my WCB here in the UK for a few weeks since building it (received mid Feb), but suddenly my motor 1 (or the corresponding channel on the EBB) has gone lifeless :( Nothing dramatic happened at the time, I started a new print from the home corner having just finished one, and the X axis was dead.
The motor doesn’t move, it’s also not locked up like the other one, and when I try to paint, everything looks like it’s working, but only the Y axis actually moves.
I tested the voltage on the motor terminal blocks, and there is nothing on any combination of those 4 terminals when it’s supposed to be moving. There’s plenty for the working motor, depending on what it’s doing of course.