photo by Caitlin Burke
Lots of folks have been making our cardboard cat chaise to mollify their feline companions, so we thought it was about time for a round up.
- abehman made one and painted it red to complement Alowishus’ lovely shade of grey.
- Blog of Fun padded theirs with The Kid’s favorite bath mat.
- scottb12t3 on flickr caught Toby using his.
- odyniec.net used this as an excuse to make a unit conversion script since he prefers metric (can’t blame him).
- Empty-handed‘s chaise clearly got immediate use.
- Caitlin not only put Mr Bun’s chaise on Thing a day, but also augmented it with the tasseled cushion you can see in the photo above.
If I missed yours, drop me a note in the comments. And if you make one, we’d love to see it in the flickr auxiliary!
Update: Here are more:
- From flickr user eugenesucks in the auxiliary
- From James in the comments below
5 thoughts on “Cardboard Cat Chaise Roundup”
I made this one for my friend’s birthday:
I has been ‘upholstered’ with fabric and a glue gun ^_^
Excellent! And Angelina models it beautifully!
Alowishus and I say,"Thanks!!!" :)
Loved the idea so much, I had to make two for our twins! Unfortunately they’re fighting right now so only one stayed for the photo op. =P
My cat liked his. (Better Link)
Comments are closed.