- Cool photos of disassembled household appliances
- Ever wonder how ceramic chip capacitors are made?
- Congrats to Fab@Home for their new Model 2 3D fabricator
- Gummi bear surgery
- Tri-cone drill bit necklace
- Regular drill bit necklace
- Looking forward to the day when they print wallpaper that looks like this
- At the intersection of archaeology and physics: using lead from ancient shipwrecks to shield modern physics experiments. (Not the only example of doing so.)
- Can anyone identify this old numitron pcb?
- Curtis CSS, a typeface rendered in CSS.
- Dry ice, soda bottle, cinder block
- Ruins of Detroit, beautiful photography
2 thoughts on “Linkdump: April 2010”
Thanks for the link to ineedcaffeine.com. I’m still trying to figure out what this Packard board came from.
If you liked the photographs of abandoned buildings in Detroit, be sure to check out http://www.opacity.us. It’s a photography site dedicated to photographing abandoned buildings in Europe and America. At least one of my computers has a desktop image from there at all times.
Comments are closed.