- Math Overflow
- How to make a PCB
- Exploratorium video of the Golden Gate Bridge as a thermometer
- Drumbrella of doom (design concept)
- My photo is under “V” in the geek alphabet
- Scale model solar system necklaces
- Sub-pixel fonts
- Wire Mesh to Lego: Utah Teapot
- gEDA launchers for Mac
- Hard Candy Jewels
- How to preserve stuffed animals
- It’s always the quiet ones (comic)
- Bar Code Clock
- Recipe Door
- Miniature replica of the (already small) Taig lathe
- Fried dough mozzarella bites — with bonus Tetris game!
- Weirdo Toys presents Super Spider Man
- Food prep instructions can be strange.
- The Banana Equivalent Dose: a common-sense metric for radioactive exposure
1 thought on “linkdump: June 2010”
Thanks for posting that! The gEDA link was especially helpful, as it reminded me that I could use MacPorts to install gEDA, since my Fink installs all failed miserably, time and time again. Unfortunately, I’m still on Tiger, so I can’t use the launcher programs themselves, but I finally have gEDA installed and working!
Can’t wait to see your updated gEDA for Macs post when it comes around! :)
Comments are closed.