- MatterHackers Punch-Out: The Best 3D Print Ejector Ever (YouTube, via Make)
- The 11,000 marble marble machine
- Red Hot Nickel Ball (RHNB) vs Jawbreaker (YouTube)
- After Dark (Classic Mac Screensavers) in CSS
- 3D printed sink faucets by American Standard
- The Amazing Do-Nothing Machine at the Miniature Engineering Craftsmanship Museum (YouTube)
- Building enclosures from circuit boards @ Hackaday
- Elsa M. Garmire, laser art pioneer
- Resonant Frequency of Googly Eyes from Rob Cruickshank (Vimeo)
- Painting clean lines with painter’s tape @ Popular Mechanics
- svgerber: a browser based Gerber to SVG converter, for previewing circuit board designs
- The chalk that the mathematicians are hoarding
- Cat video: Kitty hitches a ride in the wing of an ultralight aircraft.
1 thought on “Linkdump: June 2015”
Thanks for sharing “The Resonant Frequency of Googly Eyes.” I recently purchased a Googly Eye Shield, so this is very timely information.
Comments are closed.