- Stripping a multilayer PCB, one layer at a time.
- DIY Backyard Bowling Alley
- Make a plaster cast from a laser cut mold
- Electronic design for a Business-card sized ECG machine
- Make a Candy Terrarium
- A Plagiarism Scandal Is Unfolding In The Crossword World
- A controversy in 3D scans of an already controversial bust of Nefertiti
- Magnificent marble music machine Wintergatan.
How it works: Part 1, Part 2
- Cover song: Apostle Of Hustle x Zeus – Bizarre Love Triangle
- While we’re at it: Blue Monday, 1930’s style
- A compact new spaceship discovered in Conway’s game of life
- The FSF rates single board computers
- The Practical Limits of Trip Times to the Planets
2 thoughts on “Linkdump: March 2016”
Rating “The Raspberry Pi requires nonfree software to start up” as a “fatal flaw” is the sort of thing that can make it hard to take FSF seriously :-(
(Where apparently “nonfree” means “not open”, since I haven’t seen anyone charging for bootable RPi SW…)
Wintergatan confused me. All I saw was a star field. I thought it was some optical illusion as the stars seemed to move on their own. Until I followed the how it works link and found out there was more.
I realized it would not display the page without Google Analytics unblocked.
Comments are closed.