After 15kg of wool and over 💯 hrs of knitting, I’m finally ready to fly to the UK. Now I just need to pack the entire universe into my suitcase! I’ll see you all soon 🤗 pic.twitter.com/orBWAmi3bW
— Heart of Pluto (@HeartOfPluto_) August 26, 2018
- Knitted universe
- A 3D printable marble clock
- The ghosts haunting unicode
- Box Maker by Tiffany Tseng. Creates an SVG box pattern from dimensions or an STL file that you want to make a box for.
- The mysterious heart of the Roland TR-808 drum machine
- Stacking concrete blocks is a surprisingly efficient way to store energy
- Project Subway NYC: Beautiful 3D models and x-ray views of NYC subway architecture
- Formlabs guide to Adding Screw Threads to 3D Printed Parts
- Joseph Gerber invented many more things than the Gerber format (via @xek).