- Reversible sequin clock
- How a man discovered that his wife was world’s best Tetris player
- Origami Cafe is a virtual meeting spot for folders
- A youtube playlist of Calculating Device Demonstrations
- Animations embedded in 3D printing
- Big Clive tells us about the “Most deadly project on the internet“, high-voltage art, made with microwave oven transformers.
- Is this the simplest (and most surprising) sorting algorithm ever? Preprint
- Fossil crinoid with its tracks
- Edible tape for your burrito
- Open source design for a magnet and piezo based stick and slip micropositioner
- Robocop on set and getting suited up for the 1987 film.
- Spigot: A command-line streaming exact real calculator.
- The Julia Roberts paradox of Ocean’s Twelve
- Weaving book with integrated loom
- History of salt production in the South Bay and the current state of wetlands reclamation
1 thought on “Linkdump: July 2022”
Thank you! Great information.
Comments are closed.