Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
davidhulseParticipant
Thanks, Windell!
[My blog is here](http://www.deobfuscate.info/2017/08/05/automatic-dst-conversion-with-the-alpha-clock-five/ “My blog is here”) for anyone interested. **Spoiler alert** though, it contains code snippets. If you don’t want to learn how I modified the Alpha Clock Five you should not click this link.
July 30, 2017 at 1:45 am in reply to: Alpha Clock Five Blue Edition 5th LED Group Won’t Light #22940davidhulseParticipantI found the problem! It was one of the solder joints on one of the resistor packs. I must have overlooked it because it was totally unsoldered. Just a bare pin sticking through the hole! Thanks for your help again!
July 29, 2017 at 11:19 pm in reply to: Alpha Clock Five Blue Edition 5th LED Group Won’t Light #22938davidhulseParticipantSwapped out LED. It’s not broken. Now I’m going back and double checking the soldering. It doesn’t look like any of the transistors are backwards, and the resistor packs are in the proper configuration as well.
November 4, 2014 at 3:40 pm in reply to: Alpha Clock Five Firmware Upgrade avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00 #21982davidhulseParticipantIt turns out it was the FTDI Friend not being plugged in in the correct orientation… I was nervous to damage my hardware by forcing the leads… I jammed it on there and now I’ve got version 2.1 installed and running :)
Thanks so much, Windell. -
AuthorPosts