Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
RayTParticipant
Anderson, IN probably a long commute but you are welcome to come.
RayRayTParticipantThanks for the info guys, I am going to look more into this one. The question came up yesterday when I was asked to bring the bot to a preschool shindig and do something for each of some 30 kids, only having an hour and a half to complete. One discussion led to another and we envisioned having a half dozen bots running at once. Probably the best solution to that would be to have a Pi attached to each one and download a program to each in turn as they become available. We do have a solution to the immediate problem in that we will have several designs already done and plotted, the kids will then pick an egg they like and we will then plot their name on it so they can see the machine working for them.
I downloaded the zip file and will look into it, but I quit coding 35 years ago. Looks like another learning curve.RayRayTParticipantGot it, wrong version of Inkscape. Reloaded and works, still have flaky connection but I can deal with that. Will get another cable tomorrow and test that. Thanks for the help.
RayTParticipantI always get the error regardless of connection status.
-
AuthorPosts