- Could you decode a message from an alien civilization? Here is your chance to find out.. It’s one of the most rewarding puzzles that I’ve ever seen.
(Hint: print the pages out large to work on it.)
- Individual Icons makes fantastic geek jewelry incorporating screws, rulers, thermometers, levels, and compasses.
- See also: GeekGirl Jewelry made from electronic components
- Density game
- If you like evilmadscientist.com, then you will probably
- New Honorary mad scientist:
Tim Hunkin(thanks Matt Tovey)
- Another variation on our circuitry snacks
- Video showing what you can do with a mac laptop and Processing.
- Every math geek chef and their brother has seen the beautifully fractal Romanesco broccoli, but I had never seen the more mundane fractal hiding inside red cabbage.
- ACME Portable Hole $3.25/3
- Have you ever found yourself wondering where you could buy 3D glasses by the thousand? (Not… that… i… would… have… any reason for that.) Source 1, Source 2.
- What every baby needs
- Bagless shopping concept
- CandyFab has its own
- Custom PCB is yet another low-cost prototyping service that nobody seems to know about. They have been around a while, but I haven’t tried them. (Have you?)
- There are not many things that would I would trade-in my Prius for. Not many.
- How to prepare a kiwi
- Admit it. You want this squirrel-infested coffee table.