Attention SF Bay Area folks: Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories and CandyFab are coming to Maker Faire! Space-time coordinates: San Mateo, CA, May 3-4, 2008.
We’ll be there in force with (amongst other things) a tabletop BristleBot Arena and great progress to show off on a lot of our upcoming projects: Next generation interactive LED coffee table panels, the debut of Peggy 2.0, and the brand new design for the CandyFab 5000, all of which we’ll be writing much more about this summer. Find us in the south hall, past the Tesla coils.
Great things are coming to Maker Faire, and you can come visit, get a sneak preview and chat.
- Just a few choice picks:
- Learn how to hack thingswith microcontrollers
- Learn about Smart LEDs
- Art Golf
- The Laser Harp
- The Pong Watch, now with Asteroids!!!
- Restored Pinball Machines
- Orb Swarm
- The Art of Motion Control
- The Heather Gold Show
- Nixie Clocks
- Bleep Labs
- MacGyver’s dad, Lee Zlotoff
- Mod your brand new Maker’s Notebooks
- Lego Art Car
- NYC ResistorWorkshop
- Lee Krasnow and his amazing puzzles
- The Incredible Marble Machine!
- BlinkyBugs, and
- The World’s Biggest Pez DispenserYeah!
We’ll sure hope to see you there. Advance tickets are on sale at a discount through Friday April 25.