- Molecular Candle Goodness
- A googly eye blog.
- DIY Dino
- Cheeto Overdose
- Spring is here
- Screw Asylum
- Thing in a jar goes to new heights
- E-Hobby Tools has some nice stuff.
- What’s the next number in this sequence: 1,1,1,1,… ? Find out.
- Hack your Canon digital camera.
- Finger Puppet
- Curious Equilibrium
- Wave on a string toy. (NSFWIYAAP: Not safe for work if you are a physicist: you won’t be able to stop playing.)
- iPhone Invaders
- Gem of a story from Bob Pease about solderless breadboards. [via]
- I want to sharpen my pencils this way.
- Unofficial LEDs for Lego creations. (Thanks Plik!)
- Bike-B-Q tools.
- Math Quilts!!!
- A fascinating (if not quite comprehensive) FDA list of food additives. Ever wondered if Ox Bile Extract is legal in food? Now you know where to look! (See also EAFUS.)
- Particles, a pleasing little toy
- DIY Calculator watch. Scientific calculator. RPN! (That even beats my old CFX-400!)
1 thought on “Linkdump: April 2008”
This pencil sharpener is just ridiculous.
I’ve used this one for carpenter’s pencils* and it works great.
Only a CNC machine could do better.
* The description says “One side sharpens horizontally, one side sharpens vertically” but I think it would be more precise to say that “One side sharpens the flat sides, one side sharpens the edges”
Comments are closed.